Monday, August 27, 2007

The 1,000,000 dollar question

When I posted the last blog with the pictures I had just run home from the hospital to take a shower, publish a quick post and then go back. When I returned to the hospital Crystal asked me what I had put in the post. Then she asked, did you put if it was a boy or girl? Ummmmmmmmmm, whoops! So when I returned home the next day I was not too surprised to find several eager comments to find out the answer to said question. Apparently some think that it is a very important question. (Pull my head out indeed!)

So today being my dubious self I toyed with the idea of making you all take an online quiz, to see what the popular vote on the issue was. Then I realized that I don't have that many readers and most of them expressed their guess in the comments on the last post. So after much babble, and idle talk, I will get down the the answer that you have all been waiting for.............. Let's just say that we are now 2 and 0. That's right another boy, Beepers has a brother. We'll post more later.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you. You guys will have to email me the name of your cute little son. How did everything go? Let me know when you are up for visitors!!

MNCarlsson said...

Congratulations on this newest addition! He certainly is a cutie!
I like the name too. :) Good choice!