Sunday, November 23, 2008

I would like to thank all of the little people...

I decided that I was going to write down a few things for which I am thankful. Maybe it’s the time of year that inspired me and maybe it’s just because I am feeling loved and glad for the happy things in my life, so here goes:

  • I am very thankful for a wife who cares about me and sacrifices all of her time, energy and dreams to care for our family. I couldn’t do it and sometimes she makes it look easy.
  • I am thankful for a family who brought me breakfast in bed.
  • I am thankful for being able to enjoy a good football game, once in a while.
  • I am thankful for two loving children who continue to love me in spite of all the mistakes that I make while trying to raise them.
  • I am thankful for cooler weather, warm blankets, and children to snuggle with.
  • I am thankful for all of my family (both sides) and their love and support of me.
  • I am thankful for being healthy.
  • I am thankful for good entertainment and friends to share it with.
  • I am thankful for all of my friends who forgive me for not contacting them all of the time, but who know that I still love them.
  • I am thankful for hugs and grandma’s who give them.
  • I am thankful for love, and those who give and those who allow me to give it to them.

I am blessed with many things in my life, some large and some small, but I hope that I can try to be thankful for them all.

No comments: