Friday, May 04, 2007

My Pursuit of Happyness

One of Crystal's friends wrote on her blog many of the things in her life, that define happiness. I think it is amazing at how subjective this subject is, but that is what makes it so fun to talk about. Every person can give the canned answers on what happiness is to them, but when you cut through all of that, it is simply stimulating to find out what makes people truly happy. So here goes....

  • Happiness is staring into the eyes of my son and seeing the pure light and energy shining through.
  • Happiness is solving the problem that has been puzzling you all day, and jumping out of your chair and yelling for joy!
  • Happiness is to know that I never have to be alone.
  • Happiness is the smell of Crystal's hair.
  • Happiness is the quietness and crispness of the early morning air.
  • Happiness is good food and even better company.
  • Happiness is eating more Otter Pops than I know I should. ( Just one more. )
  • Happiness is fresh bread from a German bakery.

"That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."

Henry David Thoreau:

No comments: